A Lactic Acid Gel that Prevent Bacterial Vaginosis
Relactagel® is a natural approach to the management of bacterial vaginosis through the regulation of vaginal pH. By regulating the vaginal pH, Relactagel® neutralises embarassing odour, relieves abnormal discharge and vaginal discomfort. The lactic acid in Relactagel® restores and maintains the natural acidity of the vagina thereby creating a suitable environment for good bacteria to flourish. The glycogen content in Relactagel® provides nutrients for naturally occurring bacteria thereby further promoting the growth and rebalance of natural bacteria. As well as relieving the symptoms of Bacterial Vaginosis, Relactagel® can be used to maintain the natural pH balance of the vagina, thereby preventing a recurrence in the long term. Relactagel® is available from hospital and community pharmacies.
Relactagel® is a lactic acid gel that is clinically proven to treat and prevent bacterial Vaginosis (BV). Giving relief from abnormal vaginal odour and discharge associated with BV.
- restores and maintains the natural pH a&acidity of the vagina to create a suitable environment for lactobacilli to grow
- relieves abnormal & embarassing discharge and odour
- treats and prevents bacterial vaginosis
- contains no preservatives and can be used during pregnancy
- Hygienic single use applicators are used to apply the gel where it is needed.
HOW RELACTAGEL WORKS
Relactagel® is available to purchase in two ways:
- From you local pharmacy (wihout prescription)
- Online by clicking here
Relactagel® is a lactic acid gel that is clinically proven to treat and prevent bacterial Vaginosis (BV).