In Asia, the reported prevalence of BV during pregnancy is 13.6% in Japanese, 15.9% in Thai, and 18% in Indonesian women.
Of women will have BV
at least once in her life
Women are diagnosed with BV every year
BV affects up to 64% population at any one time
But, most women found to have BV (84%) reported no symptoms.
Relactagel® is a lactic acid gel that is clinically proven to treat and prevent bacterial Vaginosis (BV). Giving relief from abnormal vaginal odour and discharge associated with BV. Relactagel®
- Restores and maintains the natural pH & acidity of the vagina to create a suitable environment for lactobacilli to grow
- Relieves abnormal & embarassing discharge and odour
- Treats AND prevents bacterial vaginosis
- Contains no preservatives and can be used during pregnancy
- Uses hygienic single use applicators are used to apply the gel where it is needed
- Is a natural, non-antibiotic treatment
- Is clinically proven to be effective
“During pregnancy, my vaginal discharge got a bit excessive, and after using Relactagel for a day, in the morning I found that the discharge decreased significantly.”
BVS, 26 years old, Jakarta
(name changed due to anonymity).